Map of Equatorial Guinea
Google Map: Equatorial Guinea Zoomed Out
Equatorial Guinea is surrounded by Gabon and Cameroon.
Equatorial Guinea Country News
- UPDATE 1-Congolese Ebola victim may have entered Rwanda, says WHOGENEVA, July 18 (Reuters) - A woman who died this month of Ebola may have carried the disease into Rwanda, the World Health Organization said on Thursday, a day after it declared an outbreak in neighbouring Democratic Republic of Congo an international health emergency.
- Ebola patient suspected of going to Rwanda - reportGENEVA, July 18 (Reuters) - A woman who died of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo may have taken the deadly disease into Rwanda, according to a Ugandan Health Ministry report published by the World Health Organization on Thursday.
- Soccer-African Nations Cup championsCAIRO, July 17 (Reuters) - A list of the winners of the African Nations Cup (host countries in brackets): 1957 – Egypt (Sudan) 1959 – Egypt (Egypt) 1962 – Ethiopia (Ethiopia) 1963 – Ghana (Ghana) 1965 – Ghana (Tunisia) 1968 – Congo-Kinshasa (Ethiopia) 1970 – Sudan (Sudan) 1972 – Congo (Cameroon) 1974 – Zaire (Egypt) […]
- To end slavery, free 10,000 people a day for a decade, report saysNEW YORK, July 17 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Ten thousand people would need to be freed every day to eliminate modern slavery over the next decade, according to research on Wednesday showing countries making little or no progress in efforts to end forced labor.
- TechnipFMC resolves U.S. and Brazil probes, hopes to settle French casePARIS, June 26 (Reuters) - Oil services company TechnipFMC said it would pay $301.3 million to resolve anti-corruption probes with Brazilian and U.S. authorities, and added it was committed to resolving another probe on its affairs with French authorities.